Monday, February 21, 2011

Is someone getting the best of you?

The last two times I've been "in love", it's been complicated and a damn struggle just to get through simple moments. Sure, there were times that I was happier than ever and couldn't see myself without the person I was with. There were also times, too many to count, that I thought to myself, "What the HELL am I doing?! It isn't worth this.. it should NOT be this hard!"

Love, or even like, should not be complicated. Being with someone should just be easy, or at least not feel emotionally draining all the time. I think so anyway.

So, here it is.. I'm choosing not to settle for complicated, stressful happiness. I think I'll just live my life with joy and occasional moments of overdramatic moodiness.. and just let my "easy" come find me. No more complicated sounds nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment