Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Can I get a break, with extra happy on the side?

Be happy. Be happy. Be happy. Forcing myself to be happy is proving to be harder than I planned. Luckily, my exhaustion has pushed me into a state of numbness and I'm not happy or sad. Just blah. There are much worse places to be.

It doesn't help my mood that I thought I was saving money. But I've had to pay for classes and things for work. After rent and bills, I'm sure my bank account is coming out to about.. $3. Sweet. Thankfully I get paid tomorrow and Friday. No more ramen noodles for a while! :)

I wish it wasn't gross outside. I love the rain when I'm trying to sleep, or can just lay around like a bum all day. When I'm trying to function and have a productive day, not so much. The rain also makes the plants in front of my apartment smell like wet dog. It's pretty disgusting.

I am now at job #2, pigging out on Mexican food, thinking of happy stories to post about later. Happy Wednesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment