Sunday, February 6, 2011

I get a little bit stronger

What was left when that fire was gone
I thought it felt right but that right was wrong
All caught up in the eye of the storm
And trying to figure out what it's like moving on
And I don't even know what kind of things I said
My mouth kept moving and my mind went dead
So I'm picking up the pieces, now where to begin
The hardest part of ending is starting again

I should be asleep. Since I have to be up in less than 5 hours and I'm STILL sick. As usual, when I need to sleep, I can't. There are worse problems to have I guess..

This weekend was pretty great. Nothing crazy happened. Which is, I think, what made it so nice for a change. Aside from being sick, I've been in a kinda blah mood lately. Probably due to extreme stress and lack of sleep. It was nice to have down time without worrying about being somewhere in 5 minutes or making someone happy.

Saturday the weather wasn't great so I went shopping then to dinner and a movie with my best friend. It was calm (somewhat.. aside from the random outbursts of laughter and "retard dances" because we're idiots) and totally drama free. After, we watched another movie at home. I made a good choice regarding a stupid guy, we had a nice pep talk, I blogged and finally passed out around 4 a/m. And today, Sunday, I spent time with my family and watched football. Even though this weekend was relaxing and I finally got a little rest.. I'm STILL not ready for Monday :( I don't know that I'll EVER be ready for a Monday.

I think my last post was very therapeutic for me. I needed to get that out. Even just reading it again makes me feel better. I don't have a perfect plan for my life. I'm not on the fast track to success. But I'm happy. I'm making the most of right now. And that makes me smile. That's really all I ever want for myself, happiness and to make the most of everyday. Sick, tired, stressed.. I'm still pretty happy right now :)

Mood: Content
Listening to: NOTHING, CUZ I NEED TO BE ASLEEP!
(But if I was listening to a song.. it would be:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22zB6Soc2Gk)

-Okay, I lied. Now I'm listening to that song. And thennn.. sleep :)

2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better! Also, I don't think anyone is really ever ready for Monday. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the song. I hope you start feeling better :/

    ReplyDelete