Sunday, February 20, 2011

If a heart could smile..

..then mine definitely is right now :)

I don't really know how this happened. It's like a mix between those "what I wanted was RIGHT THERE all along" and "well, this is new.." feelings.

Whatever it is. It somehow just feels right. It's hard to explain, which makes me feel like I shouldn't even try.. I should just go with it. So, that's what I'm gonna do. I'm just gonna stop thinking and start feeling. What could go wrong..

Have to add a "Haha" for that last line. Even as I tell myself to stop thinking, every possible way that this could go wrong is running through my mind. But I'm taking a chance. "Do one thing every day that scares you." Well okay then, here I go..

Mood: Hopeful :)

2 comments:

  1. This made me smile :).

    I had the saaaaame "well, this is new...."/"it was always there" moment a few months ago, and haven't been happier since :).

    ReplyDelete