Monday, March 14, 2011

You are not alone

If I've learned one thing in the past few months it is this.. I have mastered the art of "faking it". Being happy and smiling and acting like life is great when, inside, I'm completely breaking down.

My weekend was pretty great, except for most of Sunday. I'm starting to see how life loves to kick you when you're down. Whatever. It will all get better. The bad won't last forever, nothing does.

So, about this great weekend.. Saturday was pretty awesome. I slept in and spent the rest of the day downtown with a friend. Our plan was to take silly pictures, which we did, but we mostly ended up walking around being stupid. We stumbled on this adorable little "vintage-y" (our word of the day) thrift shop. I wanted to buy everything in the place, luckily I had left my wallet in the car. I definitely see us making more trips there though. It was really nice out and everything was pretty empty since it's the last weekend of spring break. We went to a few more places to take pictures, made a brief appearance at a surf shop, I found my new favorite store and bought a shark shower cap from there. It has a fin and everything! I was beyond excited. I'll post pics soon.

Saturday night I ended up going to dinner with friends. I was supposed to be going to see a movie after, but ended up going to a bar with more friends instead. That was both fun and a total disaster. Overall, Saturday was pretty cool.

I decided to make the most of my "down" time and do some spring cleaning this weekend. I have thrown a ridiculous amount of stuff away. But I also have a decent amount of stuff for Goodwill so I'm pretty happy about that. I found some stuff in a box that belonged to my ex, and that's going to Goodwill too.

Next weekend is supposed to be Supercross weekend. But now I'm leaning more towards the beach/sightseeing in St. Augustine. I really have no clue what anyone else is doing anyway since our plans were kinda half assed. Whatever I end up doing will be fun, I'm sure, since I'll be with Jen. We have fun at Walmart in the middle of the day, so I know it'll be funny if nothing else. I'm definitely excited for the week after as well. My cousin is turning 21 on March 25 (Happy Bday Britt!) So we're going out of town for that and I can't wait! One, to celebrate. Two, just to get outta Florida! One week from her birthday is my 22nd birthday. I have no idea what, if anything, I'm doing for it.. but I'm not really concerned about it either. After 21, every birthday seems like wasted time, lol. Ohhh well.

Must. Be. Productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment