Thursday, March 10, 2011

Rewind

Yep, I'm going back to the days of MySpace bulletins. Super exciting stuff! Here we go :)

Has anything upset you in the last week?
Yes. A few things and a few people.

Do you miss anyone?
Very much.

If you married the last person you texted what would your last name be?
Collins, weirddd.

What's the most important part of a relationship in your opinion?
Trust. And the ability to have fun together, even in the worst situations.

Do you understand football?
Yeah.

Do you straighten your hair everyday?
Pretty much. Unless I'm having a lazy day.

Last person you talked on the phone with over 30 minutes?
Bob :)

Ever kissed anyone with the name starting with a Z?
Hmm.. I don't think so.

How long do you have until your birthday?
In 22 days I will be 22 years old :)

Do you want your tongue pierced?
Not even a little bit.

Who knows you better than anyone?
In the past I would have said my ex or  my mom. Now, I'm  not really sure.

Did you mean "I love you" when you said it last?
I wouldn't say that if I didn't mean it.

Your phone is ringing. It's the person you fell hardest for, what do you say?
Hello?

Do you find it hard to trust others?
Always.

Interested in anyone?
Not really. I'm enjoying being single.

Do you have to check in with your parents before you go someplace?
No, thank goodness! Haha.

Where is the person you miss most right now?
Probably either working or at the gym.

Do you find smoking attractive?
Not at all.

Kissed somebody whose name starts with a J C T or K?
Yes, Yes, No and Yes.

Have you ever made out with someone you weren’t dating?
Yeah.

Could you go for the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?
Easily.

Are you easy to get along with?
Not always. But for the most part, yes :)

Do you smile a lot?
I try to!

Are any of your friends virgins?
A few of them.

When someone says ‘we need to talk’ what runs through your mind?
That something big is about to happen.

Do you remember the first time you kissed, the last person you kissed?
Yes. Girls always remember things like that I think.

Would you rather take a cruise to the Bahamas or spend 2 weeks in Europe?
Definitely Europe.

Do you have any plans for tomorrow?
Yes :)

Have you ever laid on a bed with a member of the opposite sex without having sex?
Lots of times.

Is the last person you kissed black?
Not on the outside.. haha.

Have you ever kissed someone whose name started with an T?
I don't think so.

Do you regret anything you've done recently?
I try not to have regrets. But I do wish that sometimes I'd listen to my own advice. I'm working on that.

Do you have a member of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
Yes. It's nice to have friends like that.

Ever liked someone whose name started with a B?
Yeah, middle school days. Haha.

Is there anything in your room that reminds you of the past memories?
Yes. Oddly enough, my bed lol.

Will you be in a relationship next month?
No telling.

Excited for anything?
My cousin's 21st, my birthday, next weekend, this summer. A lot :)

Could you stay in the same relationship for over a year?
Yes.

Do you stay up later than ten o'clock on a week night?
Almost always.

Do you fall asleep texting every night?
No.

Will you be up before 7am tomorrow?
Sadly, yes.

Look in your call log, who was your last phone call from?
Bob.

If you could go back in time and change things, would you?
No. Everything happens for a reason.

What's bothering you?
People.

Is there anyone in particular that you're missing right now?
Yes.

Are you dating the last person you kissed?
Nope.

Ever been called babe/baby?
Yes.
 
Has a guy/girl sat on your bed before?
Yeah. These are stupid questions..

Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
No.

How bad are heartbreaks?
Pretty bad.

Last time you were really happy?
Really happy? Last week.

Next time you will kiss someone?
I don't know.

Ever given your ALL to someone who walked away?
Not exactly. I've given my all to someone who didn't deserve it though.

Connection between you and the last person who text messaged you?
Just friends.
 
Where is your biological father right now?
Georgia.

Who were you with the last time you went to the movie theater?
Brittni & Trevor.

How is your hair right now?
Messy as always.. haha.

Have you ever asked a boy for advice?
Yep. Tons of times.

Are you ticklish?
VERY!

What song did you hear last?
The Crow and The Butterfly (Shinedown)

How often do you listen to music?
Everyday.

When you say you don’t care, do you mean it?
Usually.

Is there anyone you would do anything for?
A few people.

If you could go back 8 months and change something would you?
Nope.

Do you listen to music when you’re down?
I listen to music always.. haha.

What are you listening to right now?
Open Your Eyes (Son of a Bad Man)

Do you trust people too easily?
No. I forgive too easily though.

Did you say "f—-" today?
Haha, yeah. I'm working on that too.

What is something that you realized today?
Sometimes you shouldn't expect too much from certain people.

Do you usually have weird dreams?
Lately, the weirdest.

Have you ever, in any way, been betrayed by someone you trusted?
I think everyone has.

What was the last thing you drank?
Green tea.

Is your hair dry?
Yep.

Water with ice or no ice?
With ice.

Did you get a full 8 hours of sleep last night?
Never.

Do certain songs remind you of certain people?
All the time.
 
How many people do you dislike?
A couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment