Sunday, March 6, 2011

Just jump

After reading my last post again, I'm totally lost. I guess I've hit a bit of an emotional roadblock lately. I can't say that I'm surprised, with everything else that's been going on. I keep telling myself, "this time is not about anyone else, it's about you, stop looking for someone to focus on".. I'm starting to think I need to tattoo that on my forehead. Some things are easier said than done I guess.

I had a pretty good day. I didn't sleep very well last night though, since I'm still sick, and my cousin decided to randomly stop by bright and early. After dragging me out of bed, we went to the movied, then did some shopping. I bought a plant, a cute flowerpot, and this ceramic bird. I'm not sure why, since I have nowhere to put them other than next to my front door, but it looks pretty cute.

My mind is on a completely different planet right now. This weekend was the total opposite of what I thought it would be. I feel so stressed.. aren't weekend supposed to be a time to relieve stress from the week? I'm seriously debating just working crazy overtime this week and disappearing somewhere for a few days next week.

I heard this earlier and it seems so fitting for how I feel right now:
"There will always be riptides in life but you can't let that stop you from getting back in the water"

You know what? Stuff happens. Fall down, stand up, brush the bad off and keep on moving. I'm in such a weird place right now and I DON'T LIKE IT. So, this is me moving on. Heeeere we go..

1 comment: