Sunday, March 27, 2011

Naked Blogging

OH. MY. GOODNESS! It feels SOOO good to sleep in my own bed! I love traveling and vacations. But there's really no feeling like taking a shower in YOUR shower and sleeping in YOUR bed. Even better, I don't have to share my room with anyone who snores so loudly that I can't sleep. Yay for my quiet room! Even mooooore better?! DOING THINGS NAKED! Yes, I love to be naked and I'm not ashamed to admit it. For the most part, when I'm doing things "naked", I'm actually wearing (at least) underwear. So, maybe it's not full on naked activity, but still.. it's pretty nice. Once again, my favorite thing about living alone? DOING. THINGS. NAKED.

Back to my trip.. I didn't really take as many pictures as I had planned on. Mostly because it just wasn't the crazy weekend I was expecting. But my birthday is Friday and I'm getting more and more excited for it. I'm actually even looking forward to it now. Amazing! Anyway, I did take SOME pictures, mostly of me being stupid, and I was in the process of putting them on here when I realized.. I'm lazy and don't feel like it. And THEN, I decided to be a good little blogger and post some anyway. But the stupid photo uploader isn't working on my computer for some reason. So, as long as it's not my fault, I'm good. (Random note: I realized today that I have over 1,000 views. I understand that probably isn't much for someone who's been blogging since January.. but it means that someone is actually reading. Which makes me happy and a little nervous too. Sometimes I put things out there that I'm not sure I should. I guess that's what I was going for, though. Anyway, I guess what I'm getting to is THANKS to those of you that actually take the time to read/sort through my madness :) I think this has been, and will continue to be, a positive experience for me)

I'm getting excited for the summer now. I'm actually pushing myself to work out, developing healthier eating habits (I cheated this weekend, I WAS ON VACATION! I'm starting over, clean slate, tomorrow since it's Monday), taking my vitamins like I'm supposed to, and just trying to be happy in general. I've had a few moments where I just felt sorry for myself and thought about how suckish my life is. Then, I realized how many people out there have it SO much worse than me and still manage to be happy. It could always be worse.

Still no new developments in the whole "feelings" department. I'm not sure if I'm actually "feeling" what I think I'm feeling or I'm just being an emotional girl. Feelings and emotions are two very different things. Girls understand.. sometimes it's IMPOSSIBLE to control your emotions. Feelings, I can handle. Emotions are.. well, a bitch. But I made the decision to have a fresh start with EVERYONE (including myself) so I'm just going to be open to all possibilities and take things one day at a time. I will either open my heart up and get great results.. or it will get completely crushed and I'll be right back to square one. Either way, it's life. I can handle it. Bring it on!

I'm working on an "All About Meeee" post. In case anyone wants to know what I like/dislike, think about, try NOT to think about. I wanted this blog to be "real" and I don't feel like it's reached it's full potential yet. I need to get all the dirty little details out there. It should be interesting at least.

I should probably be sleeping. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment