Friday, March 18, 2011

Fooling Around On Wanda

Let me start by saying, if I had a band, I would absolutely name it "Fooling Around On Wanda". Just so you know. Anyone wanna start a band?

Okay. So the past 2 days can only be summed up in one word : uuuuuuuuuueeeeerrrraggggghhwaaaaahh! I imagine this word to sound something like a mix of a baby screaming, a dying moose, and Snooki from "Jersey Shore". That was my day. Nothing's really happened, I just haven't felt good and everyone seems to be especially great at getting on my nerves. Add to that the fact that my abs are SOOOO sore from this retarded workout I did and yesterday I had a rude awakening. Literally, I got woken up in a very rude manner. Yeah, I'm having a little pity party right now. Deal with it.

I find myself, once again, in the middle of drama. Someone else's drama. Why, you ask? Good question. I try to mind my own business, to stay out of the middle of things, to play nice with everyone. I am Switzerland; neutral, taking no sides. Yet, I always seem to end up right in the line of fire, without a weapon or a plan. Not this time, nope. I refuse to even attempt making peace with both sides, or even one side for that matter. I'm gonna sit this one out, and all future "ones" too. Thanks.

I wanna randomly blab about life and fun and such.. but I actually have a ton of work to do.. at work. Go figure. More blab soon :)

Music I LOVE right now:

Son of a Bad Man -they're a local band, in Jacksonville, FL. & I absolutely adore them :) My fave songs are "Open Your Eyes" & "You Got Me"

Mumford and Sons -I actually like all of their songs, current fave is "The Cave"

Wakey! Wakey! -"Dance So Good" is probably one of my favorite songs of all time.

2 comments:

  1. I have the Wakey! Wakey! album if you want it...I saw him live not to long ago...I feel in love with him. Literally. I would take him home...to meet my parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Son of a Bad Man? They used to be Shawn Fisher and the Jukebox Gypsies didn't they? If so...I love them!

    ReplyDelete