Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Some other beginning's end..

And so it begins.. another year, another blog. For the last two years I've attempted this, and failed. But not this time :)

In an effort to make sense of my thoughts/feelings/life.. I'm putting it all there for the world to see/love/hate/judge.

In 2011, I made a promise to myself to be more positive. This is probably the same promise I made to myself in 2010. In my defense, 2010 was kinda horrific in the "I-just-wanna-wrap-my-arms-around-my-knees-and-rock-back-and-forth-on-the-bathroom-floor-crying" sorta way. I probably experienced the same things the rest of the world did.. life, death, love, heartbreak, sadness, happiness. It's not so much what happened, but the order that it all happened in and how it resulted in a rollercoaster of emotions that I could have done without. But in the spirit of "shit happens" I'm learning to not dwell in the past but look forward to better days :)

And so here we are.. new year, new blog, new me. What a beautiful disaster this will be..

No comments:

Post a Comment