Thursday, January 27, 2011

I'll keep you my dirty little secret

There's really no point to this post.. except that during the last post I was having a conversation with my mom about the situation with "K" and the fact that guys usually don't appreciate when the tables are turned.. the conversation wasn't really so interesting as much as how it started.. I was trying to think of a word and having a total blonde moment, which I do often..

Heather: "What's that word for when you bring someone around something?"
Mom: "Introduce? Expose?"
Heather: "That's it, expose"
Mom: "Are you trying to explain to 'whats his name' why you don't want to expose him to your crazy family? What is his name again?"
Heather: "Uh.. umm.." (totally one of those cricket sounds moments)
Mom: "Did you forget his name?"
Heather: "I forgot his name.."
Mom: "God, Heather.. really?!"
Heather: "We don't call him by his name! Just the first letter.. I remember NOW.. I just had to think about it"
Mom: "Oh my.."

Leave it to my mom to make me feel like a total asshole. Thanks mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment