Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Drooling, tears & pancakes

It's just been one of those weeks. You know what I'm talking about. No matter how much sleep you get you're exhausted, barely dragging through each day, and just when you think things can't possibly get any worse.. SURPRISE! Yesterday, as you know, I was just NOT in a good mood. I was tired, everyone was on my last nerve, nothing was going my way. I kinda just kept to myself for most of the day because I knew my negativity was only going to rub off onto anyone that came in contact with me. Until last night..

I don't know WHAT I was thinking. I put myself in a situation that probably would have already ended badly if I had been in a good mood, but only ended extra badly because I was in a totally rotten mood. I had an awkward attempt at hanging out, which led to an awkward conversation, which led to an awkward "non-fight" fight. Which, then, led to me calling a friend and saying, "I might cry but.. wanna go to Ihop?" Because, as everyone knows, pancakes solve problems.

Anyway, I'm shrugging off the awkwardness. I'm not going back to my "I don't care" mindset but definitely entering a "yeah, okay, whatever" one. I'm not mad, angry, or upset. I'm pretty much just indifferent. When dealing with emotions: Indifference is my friend.

Onto the drooling part of this post.. I've been wanting to see the movie "Source Code" and, last night, I finally did. Rating?  I'd give it a 6 on a scale of 1 to 10. Honestly though, I'd probably only rate it that high because I'm infatuated with Jake Gyllenhaal. I mean, did you SEE his cute little bottom in "Jarheads"? DROOL. Anyway, I tried to explain the movie to my friend last night and I totally couldn't. It's one of those confusing, "this could never happen in real life.. or could it?" movies where you wait like 45 minutes to even get to the point and then it's basically over. Overall, I'd rate the movie a 4.5 I think. But Jakey will always be a 10 in my book. Cute bottom.. sigh.

 Moving on. I think I've developed a little crush. On a guy who is the absolute definition of a "bad boy". Minus the flawlessly perfect looks. He's still pretty hot though. His personality, however, screams PLAYER all the way. Which is probably why he's so appealing to me. I could never take him seriously, or expect anything from him, but boy he sure is fun to look at. This post is coming dangerously close to "creepy" status.. time for a change of subject!

I'm realizing I REALLY need to kick myself in the butt and start getting some things accomplished! In case you've forgotten, I set some goals for myself in this post last month and have failed to accomplish any of them. What a bum! Now that I'm settling down (a little) from the craziness of "birthday month" maybe I'll participate in some adult activities again. Like getting my life together. We'll see how that goes..

No comments:

Post a Comment