Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Insight Into Me: Part 1


I am..

spontaneous, silly, adventurous, curious, always asking questions, constantly setting new goals for myself, barely capable of sitting still for more than five minutes, never willing to settle for something that doesn't make me completely happy, trying to figure out this thing called life, hoping I'll figure it out before I die..

My favorite things are:
music, being absolutely ridiculous in public, dancing in the rain, perfect sunny days, wrapping up in a blanket when it's still warm from the dryer, making people smile, seeing the innocence & promise in children, holding hands, getting butterflies, those moments you remember forever, hugs that seem to last so long, getting real letters in the mail, finding money in the pockets of the pants you wore 2 days ago, that feeling when everything is new & exciting with someone & just the thought of that person makes your entire day better, learning from my mistakes & that moment of realization when I understand "this will make me a better person", painting, anything artistic, trying new things, traveling, photography, rollercoasters, really great pizza, italian food, mexican food, food in general :).. baking, cleaning when I'm upset, reading, having a perfectly organized closet, having real, true, deep conversations, every single second with my family, cuddling on rainy days, remembering the good times with old friends, being that person that someone can turn to, laughing, loving, just being..


I love to be happy.
I love to smile & make others smile. I want my joy to be infectious to everyone around me & brighten at least one persons day. Sometimes I have days where I just want to wrap my arms around my knees, lay my head down & cry just because. Some days life is so overwhelming to me & I feel like I've seen so much, been through so much.  Other days I'm in complete awe of how much I still have to experience, how much I WANT to see, do, know..


I'm not an angry, hateful person with the worst intentions. When I hurt someone, even on accident, I can almost guarantee it hurts me ten times worse. I have the absolute worst guilty conscience in the world, so I've resorted to just being honest. Sometimes it's hard, sometimes easy, but most of the time people respect me for it.

I want a best friend. Someone that makes me a better me. That isn't afraid to say "I love you.. but what the hell are you doing?" I'm not perfect. I can be a huge pain in the ass, sometimes I'm annoying just for the sake of being annoying.. but I'm loyal, I'm relentless when it comes to standing behind the people I care about, I give 100% of myself to everything I do. Because I know I deserve 100% back. I will jump into things head & heart first.. I will try, I will fail, I will be hurt. But I will never settle for less than I deserve.

I want the things out of life that I think everyone wants.. to be happy, to be loved, to live. I have a million things I want to accomplish in my lifetime.. & no doubt in my mind that I'm just driven & crazy enough to do them all :)

2 comments:

  1. Damn... where have you been all my life?? haha.... It is such a breath of fresh air to see someone like you with all of the characteristics and traits that you have. You seem to be such a real person that is so hard to find nowadays. I'm becoming more addicted to the person I Imagine you being. LoL. Good shit ma.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where are you these days?! It's been soooo long! :)

      Delete