Saturday, April 9, 2011

Mash up

Oooooh my gosh what a blur the last 3 days have been. I don't know where my brain is right now, it seems to have wandered off with my mind and there's no telling when they'll come back. Thursday I was so exhausted that I came home right after work and knew I had to take a nap or I'd fall asleep standing up. I set my alarm for 7 pm, since it was 6 pm, thinking I'd get an hour nap and wake up ready to go! I still had to pack for our Tampa trip so I really didn't wanna end up sleeping the night away. Apparently, my alarm went off for a whole hour before I finally woke up. I don't know how this is possible because it was literally about 10 inches from my face and blaring relentlessly. I'm sure my neighbors enjoyed that hour. Anyway, when I woke up and the clocked said 7:57, I freaked out, jumped up and started getting dressed. Apparently I thought it was 7:57 AM and I was going to relive my entire Thursday, thinking I'd be late for an important meeting. I was halfway through jumping in the shower when I realized.. it's Thursday night, idiot. Like I said, lost my mind and my brain went with it.

Friday I didn't work so we left a little earlier for Tampa. The ride there was almost as ridiculous as our night out. Which.. I have been advised not to talk about. Which works because (1) I don't think I wanna talk about it and (2) I don't remember a whole lot of it. Yep, I'm back to that. It's birthday month, gimme a break!

I will say that it was a really good night and, if there's such a thing, I had too much fun. Remember the stupid guy from the last few posts that we hate? (Yes, you hate him too now) Well, of all the people and all the bars in Tampa, I would just so happen to run into HIS best friend. Not only is he his best friend, he's insanely hot. Which, apparently, prompted me to send a drunk text that said something like, "just saw your best friend in Tampa, he's sooooo hottttt". What can I say, I keep it classy.

Since my friend had to work today (Saturday) we drove back early this morning and I was borderline still drunk/about to throw up the whole drive. Not a fun time. All in all, I had enough fun Friday night to even out any shittiness. I came home, passed out for seven hours and basically wasted my Saturday night. Which is probably a good thing since I didn't wanna die from alcohol poisoning this weekend.

Now I am officially exhausted and have so much that I wanna post about but not enough energy to have one clear thought, much less organize multiple ones. Birthday month will kill me..

No comments:

Post a Comment