Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Well, okay then..

I am in a TERRIBLE mood today. But it's one of those days where everything goes so wrong that you just have to laugh. You have to be able to laugh at yourself. That's what they say, right? If that's the case, I'm finding myself pretty freakin hysterical right now.

This weekend I'm going to a Lady Gaga concert in Orlando then hanging out with friends there the rest of the time. I'm not sure if I'm starting to get tired of the party scene or just ready for relaxing, quiet weekends again, but I'm not really looking forward to craziness. The last 2 weeks I've just felt tired but still kept going. Now I think I need 3 days of rest just to catch back up. In the words of Garth Brooks, "I'm much too young to feel this damn old".

On a completely unrelated note, I am so glad Robert Pattinson is doing movies other than the Twilight ones. Not that I don't love those movies but I'm glad he's actually a decent actor. I don't, however, care for Kristen Stewart because she just seems socially awkward. Back to my point, I realllllly wanna see his new movie, "Water for Elephants".


It helps that Reese Witherspoon is in it too because I love her as well but it just seems like a good story. If you haven't seen it already, you can watch the trailer here:  http://www.waterforelephants.com/

Along with my "All About Me" post, I'm working on a bucket list type post. On that list, among other things, is improving my vocabulary. Since I didn't stick to the pattern of adding "listening to" on each post, and my "current mood" is usually pretty evident, I'm going to add a "word of the day" to each post. Yeah, I'm that nerdy.

So, courtesy of Dictionary.com, the word of the day is:

oppugn\ uh-PYOON \ verb;
1. To assail by criticism, argument, or action.
2. To call in question; dispute.

You are welcome. Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. I'm dying to see that movie! I want to read the book first though.

    And you're right, Robert Pattinson is a good actor. I loved him in Remember Me. Kristen Stewart is kind of awkward. She, though, is not a very good actress. In my opinion, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read the book too! And, no, I am not a KStew fan. If you couldn't tell, lol. I've seen some interviews that he did though and he just seems so down to earth, like all the fame hasn't really gone to his head. I appreciate performers like that.

    ReplyDelete